Saturday, February 19, 2011

Late last night/early this morning Sissy was having issues with her lungs.  The doctors ended up doing an x-ray, CT and bronchoscope in the middle of the night.  Her left lower lung quadrant was full of mucus-like fluid.  Doctors were sucking/flushing out that area to get things cleaned up as much as they could.  The chaplain came in as well and spent some time with Sissy, Ian, Jane, Ashley and Kathy as well.

Ian, Jane, Ashley and Kathy are heading to the hospital shortly.

Please keep the thoughts and prayers going!!

1 comment:

  1. Sissy that amazing light inside of you will keep you strong! I'm so sorry this has happened. I know you are surrounded by love and I pray for your full recovery.
    Thank you for these updates I will certainly hold all of you in my prayers.
    Deena Shelton
    Memphis, TN

    ReplyDelete